Friends don’t let friends to track them!
- CBMretro is compliant with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- CBMretro does not track or profile the users of the Website or use any third party analytics or tracking scripts e.g. Google Analytics.
- CBMretro uses only first party scripts and cookies essential for the Website operation.
- CBMretro does not use any Geolocation services.
- CBMretro does not use active social media plugins.
- CBMretro never sends you any email other than order confirmation and shipping notice. Unless you contact first or there is a problem with the order.
- CBMretro does not support Accounts because of security reasons.
Server log files
Whenever you visit our websites, we automatically store certain data. This includes your IP address, type and version of the browser you use, time, date, website from which you come to our site. Your IP address is saved anonymized. You can then no longer be identified. The legal basis for this data process is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
- CBMretro can be used anonymously but to place an order the following personal information is needed:
Phone number (optional)
- Personal information is deleted 30 days after the order has been shipped.