This is the same hardware as Unijoysticle 2 C64. Design by Ricardo Quesada. Project page.
While Unijoysticle 2 C64 hardware is open source the “Unijoysticle” name is tradermarked. So I’m selling this with a generic name “Bluetooth Controller Adapter.” Please note that the designer of Unijoysticle doesn’t provide support for hardware bought from third party sellers.
Comes with case printed on translucent PLA.
- Sony DualSense, DualShock 4, DualShock 3, PS Move
- Nintendo Switch Pro, Switch Joy Cons, Wii U Pro, Wii Mote, Wii Balance Board, Wii Steering Wheel
- Xbox Wireless controllers (Bluetooth based ones)
- Android, including Stadia controller
- 8BitDo family of controllers
- And more
- Normal mode:
- One controller controls one joystick
- Two controllers control two joysticks
- Twin Stick mode: One controller controls both joysticks
- 2nd & 3rd buttons
The case is my own design. As original Unijoysticle 2 C64 PCB only has mounting holes on the other side of the board I edited the PCB and added a third mounting hole on the middle of the board to keep the case together properly. No other modifications to original hardware has been done.
I will ship the adapter with the latest firmware from here. Firmware can be updated via onboard USB-connector.